Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FAREWELL, ELDER DEAN!

Today, Elder Zach Dean entered the MTC to serve a full-time mission in Jackson, Mississippi!  We are so excited for him and so proud of him!  He will be a stellar missionary!  We are a little sad and will miss him, too.  Yesterday, as I was prepping the kids on what would happen (we went to be with him when he was set apart and to say good-bye), Matthew suddenly burst into tears and just sobbed!  It was so sad/cute!  They love their Uncle Zach!  We all do!  But we know he is where he needs to be and happy about the work that he will do!  He received an incredible blessing from his stake president last night!  There are no worries about our missionary!  He'll knock 'em dead!  : )  God speed, Elder!  We love you!  (I know he can't read it, but I'm saying it anyway!)  Here's to the next two years!

(By the way, I'm making a cute missionary countdown.  I'll probably post it when I'm done 'cause it's cute, so watch out!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your missionary countdown! I may just make my own. :D My brother left in September.

    ReplyDelete