Saturday, January 1, 2011

A little black and white love...

Okay, it's no surprise that I love glass things and anything black and white.  It just makes me so. very. happy!  I've gotten a few new things that I'm pretty giddy about (like I walk in the room and just smile 'cause I love it so much!) so I'm sharing the happiness and beauty!  (Just indulge me...) 




The first is a footed bowl I found on clearance at Gardner Village about a year ago ($12, I think?) The next is an apron I received from my mother-in-law for Christmas this year (all the sister-in-laws got one, too! Fun, huh?) The third is a cassarole dish that I also found on clearance ($8!) and got with a gift certificate I also received for Christmas, and the last (be still my heart!) I found on the same shopping trip. It was $10 and it's huge! Aren't they pretty? I'm pretty much in love. Now you can be, too! : )

1 comment: