Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Casa de la Lundeberg

With summer rapidly--and thankfully!--approaching, we've had several people mention that they'd like to come visit.  And we couldn't be happier!  We'd love to have all of you!  However, I've quickly realized that in order to maintain my sanity {and let's be honest, I love me a good list!}, I need to set up some kind of schedule thingy.  So, I've set up a "Drop on by..." section on the sidebar.  You wanna go check it out huh?  Go ahead!...  I'll wait...  I know how cathardic it can be to look at organized things! I've only got May and June up right now (they're the only months with things scheduled--I'll add more as needed), but it's pretty simple, right?  If you want to come hang out for awhile, you can just check your schedule and ours and we can make it work!  Just let me know when you'll be down! : )

For those of you wondering:
-The Ephraim Scandinavian Heritage Festival is Thursday-Saturday, May 24-26. 
-Memorial Day is Monday, May 28.
-Gunnison Dairy Days is Friday-Saturday, June 1-2.
-The Manti Pageant runs June 21-30, except Sunday and Monday.  {If you're coming, you're certainly welcome to stay with us, but if not, we hope you'll at least stop by and say, 'Hi!'.}
-The 4th of July is smack dab in the middle of the week this year, on a Wednesday.
-Hub City Days in Mt. Pleasant (including a rodeo!) are over the 4th of July weekend.  {I'll try to find out more about this one!}

No comments:

Post a Comment