Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our New Home Accessories...


Beee-autiful, isn't it?  Alas, Joshua has discovered the JOY of turning the TV on and off.  We are all really enjoying this new stage.  No really.  Especially Kennedy and Matthew.  There's no yelling, "He did it again!" all. the. feaking. time.  It's great.  Well, I found this tupperware set that we got for our wedding that I haven't been using (I got A LOT of tupperware) in the top of the pantry the other day (seriously, what good timing is that?) and it had a bunch of little tiny tupperwares in it (I remember thinking, when would I ever use something so small???) and it's awesome!  I'm not sure this is what the manufacturer had in mind, but it works! : )  When he found that he could no longer turn off the TV and couldn't get the cover off, he yelled at me (of course) and tried the DVD player!  He turned it off.  A lot.  Until it froze and we had to unplug it to reset it and get it to work again.  So I had to cover that power button, too.  He's really happy about it.  Now, he just opens the door and gets the DVD out completely.  Then manually pushes the door in (instead of using the 'Close' button).  I wonder how long this player will last?  Currently, he's "washing" the toilet with the toilet wand (another favorite toy).  This boy keeps me on my toes!  : )  Gotta love him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment